What is Trash Valet?
A trash valet service is rated the #1 amenity by residents nationwide and has become a standard feature of amenity packages in the top apartment communities.
Owners and management companies benefit from more attractive communities, greater resident satisfaction, and significantly enhanced revenue streams. Residents appreciate trash collection services that save them time and effort as well as increased value and peace of mind.
Communities are committed to providing this amenity to their residents, but there seems to be a gap between the service they have been getting and what they expect.
Our trash valet service – makes your residents’ lives easier
How our trash valet works?
- We supply lightweight, durable and, leak-resistant trash cans for each resident to use in their home. At your community’s designated service times, residents simply leave their secured bag of waste in the containers outside their doorstep Sunday-Thursday evenings, and we take care of the rest.
- Our highly trained, background-checked, uniformed W2 service team member removes the trash from each unit and places it in on-site dumpsters and or compactor. They always double-check each area ensuring all containers have been emptied.
- Residents bring their cans back inside before 9:00 am the next morning. That’s It!
We’re committed to green initiatives
We are passionate about making this world better by teaching others how easy it is to recycle. We want to promote recycling by increasing awareness among the residents, onsite teams, and corporate management of the communities we serve.
Our approach to recycling is to make it completely seamless for residents by collecting their recycling bags with their trash. We make sure to dispose of each in the proper onsite locations. Residents follow the same steps as our trash valet collection. Residents place their recyclables in a recycling only blue bag and place them in their black container along with their regular bagged trash.
About our waste containers
Our indoor waste containers are designed to fit easily and neatly inside all apartments. They add a sleek and uniform look to the community and, prevent leaks in hallways and breezeways.
Our professional technicians check containers each night for cleaning, removal, and potential replacement. Any containers that may need replacement are submitted to the community’s management staff.
Interior Waste Containers:
- Specially designed for indoor use
- Lightweight, with a small footprint
- Dimensions: 21″ H x 17.25″ W x 11.75″ D
- Holds a standard 13 gallon trash bag (e.g. Walgreens, Walmart)
- High-impact polypropylene but weighs only 3.4 lbs
Property Management benefits to doorstep trash
Increase your community’s value. Augment your community’s security. Improve your NOI. Experience more efficient maintenance. Gain a competitive advantage. Enhance your community’s appearance. Raise your residents’ satisfaction.
1. Increase Your Community’s Value:
The average property value increases from $750,000 to $1,200,000 based on a cap rate of 6-8 percent. Plus, our uniformed service team help to deter security issues simply with their highly visible uniformed presence resulting in lower risk and fewer issues.
2. Increase Your Net Operating Income (NOI):
All residents will use the service & owners benefit from a steady revenue & happier residents. A 12-mth phase-in brings positive cash-flow with zero upfront investment. Current residents aren’t billed until renewal, while still benefiting from the service.
3. More Efficient Maintenance:
Our team helps in maintaining property tidiness so that your maintenance staff can focus on residents’ service requests and your work orders instead of cleaning up trash each morning. No more staff backlogs and, no more overtime.
4. Market Advantage Leasing:
A trash valet trash service is one of the most desirable amenities in the multi-family housing industry and provides your property with a competitive advantage over other communities.
5. Resident Satisfaction:
Apartment Associations report that residents consistently vote doorstep trash as one of the top amenities. Increase renewals, decrease turnover expenses, and give your residents something they will all use constantly, unlike a games room or a gym.
6. Industry Expertise:
We have extensive experience in both the multi-family and commercial waste industries. Our professional Service Team Members are highly trained, background checked, fully insured W2 employees.
Whatever your individual needs, contact us to discuss your exact requirements and we’ll tailor a plan specific for you.
Request a Quote
Whether you already have a provider and might be unhappy or have considered adding it for the first time to your community or portfolio, contact WeDoTrash today to see if we are the tailored solution for you.